District Manager - Digital Solutions - Manitoba/SaskatchewanJob ID 1813946 Date posted 09/07/2018 Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Apply
***We are looking for candidates in Manitoba/Saskatchewan and Ontario***
- Develop, execute and manage a pipeline of opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and growth goals as set by sales leadership
- Develop and grow client relationships and businesses with a focus on communicating value to new customers
- Work directly with other District Managers and Strategic Account Managers to identify prospects and develop market specific strategies for clients.
- Utilize Salesforce as the tool or record to capture all dealer sales calls, information and opportunities
- Assess the effectiveness of dealer marketing and advertising spend to identify gaps and opportunities
- Collaborate and deliver a pre-determined number of product presentations to prospective and current customers to align with or exceed goals set by sales leadership.
- Develop solid relationships with Dealers to understand their needs and develop digital media solutions accordingly
- Lead dealer product training and delivery, as needed, and ensure smooth account transitions to Digital Strategists for ongoing account management.
- Collaborate with other sales teams and leaders across Cox Automotive businesses.
- Participation in industry conferences for industry partners
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-MB-Winnipeg-Winnipeg Remote
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our sales team is essential to our business growth. Our highly motivated team offers creative solutions in the way the world buys, sells and owns cars. Within one of our sales roles, you’ll build relationships through consultative partnerships with our clients and customers to maximize the benefits of the products and services we sell to ensure our continued growth.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs