Coordinator-Account OperationsLocation Atlanta, Georgia Job Number 1711839 Brand Manheim
This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow.
- Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report. Walk vehicles with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles.
- Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
- Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
- In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
- Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful. Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-7205 Campbellton Rd SW
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: 2017-08-13