Part Time Gas Truck OperatorJob ID 183971 Date posted 03/13/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
This position assists in providing service to customers and their vehicles by disbursing and accurately recording gasoline disbursement in vehicles.
• Distribute and accurately record gasoline disbursed in vehicles.
• Enter fuel usage in AS400 via portable terminal (PT).
• Start vehicles, check fuel gages, mark vehicles that need fuel, and return to fuel them.
• Report and record Auction gasoline levels and alert proper person to avoid running out of gasoline in main fill area.
• Report inoperable vehicles to Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
• Report damage or malfunctioning equipment on vehicles (i.e., pumps, fuel trucks).
• Assist customers in locating vehicles.
• Assist in sale day duties as needed (i.e. drive, act as lane leader, jump start vehicles, etc.).
• Assist in audits of gasoline disbursement when necessary.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Prior Auction experience and general knowledge of Auction operations preferred.
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment.
• Effective customer service and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to enter and exit vehicles frequently.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise level.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-7205 Campbellton Rd SW
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs