People Strategies/Diversity and Inclusion Intern Project Team (Summer 2018)Job ID 186476 Date posted 04/17/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
Cox Automotive is currently seeking candidates for our Summer Internship Program – People Strategies/Diversity and Inclusion Intern Project Team.
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Real accountability
- Exposure to Senior Leaders
- IT’S PAID!
Our People Strategies Project Team Internship will expose you to the world of human resources and diversity & inclusion. Throughout this 12-week internship, you will be provided with the tools and training necessary to help you develop the skills and competencies needed to thrive in a faced-paced environment.
As a Summer Internship Program participant, you will learn more about Cox Automotive and the automotive industry at-large through a series of functional and market-based project assignments, specifically aligned to your area of study and career aspirations.
- Work on real-life business projects that add value to the overall organization
- Analyze business situations and work to solve existing or foreseeable problems
- Build relationships and interact with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Collaborate and partner with key business groups
- Research industry trends
- Conduct competitive research to assist with strategic recruitment efforts
- Provide support on special projects, community relations, and other projects as needed, assigned, or given
- Support on employee and talent acquisition related special projects
- Assisting the Diversity and Inclusion director with ad-hoc projects
- Team oriented mindset
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree
- Curious, Collaborative, Curious
- Planning/organizing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn while working on exciting projects
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Intern/Co-op
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- TRA Auto Auction Administrator Atlanta, Georgia
- Editorial Intern (Summer 2018) Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Enterprise Process Analyst Intern (Summer 2018) Atlanta, Georgia