Product Strategy Analyst IIJob ID 183560 Date posted 03/13/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
The Product Strategy Analyst II will responsible for understanding, documenting and defining product team needs and requirements related to planning work. They will work directly with senior Product leaders in a team environment to create information that creates transparency and highlights benefits of our product lines.
The ideal candidate will have experience facilitating productive meetings with subject matter experts to formulate plans of action that create alignment with Cox Automotive priorities and goals.
• As part of the Inventory Product Management team, this role will proactively support the leadership team with planning and operations data and input. Work will include assisting the product team with the creation and delivery of the product strategy story, product initiative briefs, product status updates, milestone tracking and various communication activities. The role supports the Product Leadership team as they transform product strategies into products and services for our clients.
• Product Planning: Assists Sr. Manager Product Operations and the Inventory Solutions leadership team in the development and communication of deliverables and dependencies related to management and growth of our products. Partners with CAPG Product Planning and Product Directors/Managers on product strategy and special projects related to product management and product development.
• Business Problem Solving/Process Improvement: Helps drive internal processes that elevate product strategy and delivery planning. Coordinates with Product Leaders to create a repeatable cadence for updating current and future milestones and other key data points. Works closely with Client Experience, FP&A and other internal teams to produce interdepartmental process maps and other planning deliverables. This role plays a key part in CAPG discussions around approval, expectations, commitments and success metrics.
• Communication Coordination: Works across Inventory Solutions and externally with the CAPG Product Planning team to help deliver a clear view of current and future product development. This role will help highlight Product accomplishments and successes while providing meaningful and timely reports that showcase IS Product information. This work is non-routine and a successful candidate will utilize critical thinking and thought leadership skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or 3-4 years of related experience
• Ability to plan and lead meetings and manage completion of planning artifacts
• Skilled in aligning with and setting internal customer expectations while possessing great relationship management skills
• Must be able to clearly articulate an understanding of opportunities and be able to articulate solutions
• Must have the ability to work collaboratively across teams and matrixed organizations in order to help drive results
• Product Management, agile methodology and planning related experience is a plus.
What we look for:
• Ability to understand, interpret, communicate and react to team needs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment in which attention to detail is expected
• Must have a natural curiosity and comfort with ambiguous information and limited direction
• Approaches change with a positive mindset
• Embraces responsibility for outcomes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Delivers consistently on time and in scope
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing