Facilities Maintenance Entry LevelJob ID 188424 Date posted 05/16/2018 Location: Aurora, Colorado Apply
- Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site.
- Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on all furniture, office area equipment, heating and air conditioning system.
- Maintain exterior of facility and outside grounds by performing various clean-up duties, such as picking up trash, operating sweeper, shoveling snow, etc.
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules.
- Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site.
- Follow safe operating and use procedures when utilizing cleaning solutions, machinery, etc.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., keep up with supply needs, deliver supplies, etc.
- May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Effectively communicate and interact with staff, management and customers.
- Efficiently multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Constant exposure to outdoor weather conditions, moving mechanical parts hazard, and toxic or caustic chemicals. Moderate noise level.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CO-Aurora-17500 E 32nd Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Our custodial and janitorial staff is crucial to maintaining our image as the leading source for buying and selling vehicles. Keeping our facilities tidy and clean are key to successful experiences for our guests and maintaining a culture of excellence for everyone on our team.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Café Cashier Aurora, Colorado