Client Solutions Executive - Grow - Baton RougeLocation Baton Rouge, Louisiana Job Number 1713037 Brand Manheim
***Sales Territory will include but not limited to: Baton Rouge, Covington, and Slidell
A remote field sales professional that will be the key point of contact for existing dealer clients within Inventory Solutions. Client Solutions Executives will travel to their clients places of business 4-5 days a week to develop relationships, introduce solutions selling, and provide Cox Automotive lead generation through consultation with a focus on transacting in-lane and digitally.
- Develop a sales strategy to retain and grow revenue streams from an assigned book of business across the Cox Automotive suite.
- Collaborate with team members in multiple departments at various auction locations and other Cox Automotive business units to ensure client service and client experience is constantly improving.
- Develop opportunities with assigned key accounts for other Cox Automotive Solutions groups and collaborate with the sales teams to close these opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members in marketing, promotions and EDP to explore growth opportunities for clients.
- Compensation will be based partially on attainment of monthly sales quotas and goals.
- Create value-added solutions based on process to help clients and Inventory Solutions transact constantly and exceed sales goals.
- Primary duty is to sell value-added solutions across Cox Automotive within the client within a designated book of business.
- Customarily and regularly work remotely with 80% travel to provide solutions-based selling to clients.
- Consultative Solutions sales approach at the client’s place of business.
- Knowledge and understanding of auction and Inventory Solutions top performers and under performers.
- Expertise in Inventory Solutions products and services.
- Expertise and general knowledge in Inventory Solutions operating locations.
- Expertise and knowledge of all Cox Automotive wholesale solutions in order to provide value-added selling opportunities.
- Ability to leverage Salesforce as a selling tool and as informational resource.
- Ability to consult and sell solutions for all Inventory Solutions and Cox Automotive Clients (i.e. Franchise, Wholesale, Independent etc.)
- Awareness and implementation of the Inventory Solutions Sales Cycle
- Self-starter comfortable working with minimal supervision in a variety of work environments (i.e. client location, auction environment)
Key Partners (Communication):
- Field Sales Reps
- Field Sales Managers
- Dealer Services Manager
- Inside Sales Reps
- Inside Sales Managers
- Dealer Services Coordinator
- General Managers, Assistant General Managers
- Inventory Solutions Partners (AIM, RMS, Ready Logistics, DealSheild
- Cox Automotive Finance, Retail, Media Solutions Groups (Next Gear, Deal Shield, Auction Genius, Autotrader, etc.…)
Daily Responsibilities “Day in the Life”:
- Engage clients on a daily basis to sell solutions based opportunities across Cox Automotive.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to identify client needs and opportunities and complete all open items/tasks to ensure information is up to date and transparent to all sales and operations members across the organization.
- Execute a daily/weekly/monthly Opportunity Management plan.
- Review e-mails and telephone messages for follow up and completion
- Ensure processes and communications with auction locations is being executed by clients and auction operating locations as expected.
- Ensure accurate billing and facilitate timely resolution of issues or disputes.
- Ensure clear accountability and communication lines for clients with auction operating locations.
- Dealer education “promote Best Practices”
- Sale ready – Selling Frontline Services
- Sales opportunities – Frontline services – CR’s, etc.…
- “Best Practice” opportunities and products and service up-sales
- Up-sell CR’s to those that did not sell -load onto OVE
- Attend Webinars/group calls as part of further education
- Continuing education and review of Inventory Solutions products/services to prepare demo’s as needed.
- Utilize Salesforce data to create targeted marketing plans that drive results
Education & Specialized Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices
- Skills in communication, customer service, and relationship building
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales and service
- Automotive, auction, wholesale internet sales / service experience preferred
- Experience in selling and servicing account list
- Proven track record of growing accounts from existing base
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-LA-Baton Rouge-9293 Mammoth Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Unposting Date: 2017-08-20