Arena ConciergeLocation Bolingbrook, Illinois Job Number 1714619 Brand Manheim
This position is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, promoting Manheim products and services, taking care of a select number of major commercial / top dealer consignment accounts, cultivating new and inactive buyer relationships and assisting assigned VIP dealers with their presale and post-sale needs. This individual also supports the promotional department and assists with promotional activities as well as other duties as they are assigned.
· Maintain top dealer pool and increase dealer attendance by contacting dealers via phone, email or text to build rapport, provide information and promote sales.
· Work with dealer registration to maintain and update customer profiles for assigned VIP dealers. Record customer interactions through the CRM tool.
· Introduce and train dealers on auction products and digital services that will enhance their ability to interface with Manheim.
· Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries.
· Build and maintain relationships with assigned commercial account reps and support them on sale day by providing requested materials and monitoring their lane promotions and customers. Provide post sale reports upon request.
· Generate, and provide sale lists to dealers by fax, email, text, or in person. Supply specific vehicle information upon request. Call, text or email sellers as needed and follow-up with interested buyers.
· Contact and send out Thank You cards to VIP dealers who have attended after being inactive for 60 days. Send other appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
· Assist customers in making hotel accommodations for their upcoming auction visit.
· Work concierge desk on sale days performing tasks such as dealer check-in and answering dealer questions.
· Promote certain Specialty/Special Sales (i.e., mobile, TRA, anniversary, etc.) via targeted calling campaigns as they arise within the Market structure, as needed.
· Make follow up calls before every sale to remind Simulcast dealers to log on.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management, e.g., hanging decorations, banners, posters, promotional activities, recording sales information and processing sales transactions, filing, copying, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an office environment required. Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in customer service related fields required. One (1) year of telemarketing experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Effective communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., phone, copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Basic Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) computer skills necessary.
- Must be skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must be service oriented.
- Medium strength; must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Office setting. Moderate noise level
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-IL-Bolingbrook-200 West Old Chicago Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing