Software Test Engineer II, Partner SolutionsJob ID 187312 Date posted 04/27/2018 Location: Burlington, Vermont Apply
- Consult with developers on software and system design in order to facilitate test automation.
- Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks
- Solve complex automation challenges and work on complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Design and develop automated unit, functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of re-usable test code modules or functions.
- Design, develop and maintain supporting Engineering tools
- Develop efficient and thorough sprint test plans. Conduct sprint testing using exploratory, functional test case, and regression (manual and automated) methods.
- Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards and processes for automation testing.
- Participate in design and code reviews associated with test automation development
- Other duties as required
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2-3 years of experience in software automated testing and/or development preferred
What We Look For:
- Demonstrated programming abilities using Java is required
- Experience with design patterns and OO design as applied to test code and frameworks
- Agile software development processes, software QA and testing methodologies
- Experience with web application test automation tools such as Selenium or Protractor is desirable
- JUnit, TestNG, Spock or similar Java unit testing framework experience
- Knowledge or experience with Groovy is highly desirable
- Experience with test-driven, behavior-driven, or acceptance test-driven development is desirable
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Git, Maven, and Jenkins
- Proficiency with database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
- The ability to troubleshoot and analyze; must be able to dig into issues and problems and escalate or solve them appropriately.
- Inclined to work as part of a highly motivated and innovative engineering team and contribute to the business, technical and operational goals of the company
- Excellent teamwork, time management, and communication skills are a must
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-VT-Burlington-1 Howard Street
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs