Maintenance Technician IJob ID 189785 Date posted 06/13/2018 Location: Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania Apply
- Maintain all buildings, property, equipment, and landscaping for the site.
- Perform minor repairs and general maintenance on heating and air conditioning system.
- Perform routine carpentry work in the repair and maintenance of buildings, offices, etc.
- Replace worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment, such as truck, street sweeper, and riding mower.
- Operate snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
- Maintain all buildings, property and equipment for the site.
- Ensure all equipment is working correctly and under standards for recon department.
- Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
- Maintain tools and equipment in good working condition and comply with applicable safety rules.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., moving furniture, unloading and storing supplies, etc.
- May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of maintenance experience required.
- Skill and knowledge to perform light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC repairs required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Good communication and organizational skills required.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea®, and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-PA-Cranberry Township-21095 Route 19
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs