Dallas Lane LeaderJob ID 182895 Date posted 02/13/2018 Location: Dallas, Texas Apply
Coordinates the physical movement of vehicles through the sales lane to the block and parking following auction. Makes and oversees the assignments of drivers, jump start/battery operators and push truck operators in promoting a smooth flow of traffic through the auctioning process.
- Conduct inspection of support equipment for proper working order
- Conduct pre-sale meeting with drivers identifying driver return routes, over flow areas, plan changes, etc.
- Concuct presale walk to ensure vehicles are in assigned lane as scheduled
- Identify and address missing vehicles, overflow areas, inoperable vehicles and other issues
- Maintain the run list indicating vehicles with no keys, late vehicle entries, and/or late number changes
- Respond to customer and dealer inquiries and concerns
- Coordinate and direct vehicle movement to maintain continuous flow of traffic to the block
- Oversee parking sold vehicles and re-parking non-sold vehicles
- Report theft, lot damage, or any safety concerns to management
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (tools, equipment)
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing