Gas Truck OperatorJob ID 188349 Date posted 05/16/2018 Location: Dallas, Texas Apply
This position assists in providing service to customers and their vehicles by disbursing and accurately recording gasoline disbursement in vehicles.
• Distribute and accurately record gasoline disbursed in vehicles.
• Enter fuel usage in AS400 via portable terminal (PT).
• Start vehicles, check fuel gages, mark vehicles that need fuel, and return to fuel them.
• Report and record Auction gasoline levels and alert proper person to avoid running out of gasoline in main fill area.
• Report inoperable vehicles to Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
• Report damage or malfunctioning equipment on vehicles (i.e., pumps, fuel trucks).
• Assist customers in locating vehicles.
• Assist in sale day duties as needed (i.e. drive, act as lane leader, jump start vehicles, etc.).
• Assist in audits of gasoline disbursement when necessary.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Prior Auction experience and general knowledge of Auction operations preferred.
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment.
• Effective customer service and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to enter and exit vehicles frequently.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise level.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing