Full Time Dealer Services CoordinatorJob ID 189710 Date posted 06/13/2018 Location: Daytona Beach, Florida Apply
This position works with customers and location operational groups to ensure that the sale runs smoothly both operationally and administratively. Works closely with the Field Sales team to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. Promotes and educates customers on the various products and services provided by Manheim.
- Represents the Dealer Sales Lane at the location on sale days —promotes services such as Manheim Certified, accept and solicits reserve numbers from Dealers, assigns run numbers, reps vehicles on the block, works “IF” counter, up sells products and services, etc.
- Works with lane, department managers, market sales team, and other coordinators to ensure each vehicle crosses the auction block on sale day and or is posted on OVE; also responsible for ensuring vehicles are re‐ran if needed.
- Works directly with customer onsite, via email & phone to ensure expectations are met and service issues are resolved.
- Champions all sale day preparations (pre/post activities) related to in‐lane and online sales.
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the business relationships that have been established amongst the dealers and Manheim.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves customer problems and issues; serves as a liaison between customers, sales teams, and location personnel to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Assist with customer care issues and respond to dealer inquiries, problems, or concerns in a professional manner and escalate as necessary.
- Educate customers on Online Vehicle Exchange, Simulcast, Manheim.com and on other Manheim services & products. Provide assistance and training in usage.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding setting of floor prices prior to every sale and educate dealers if needed to MMR. This will guarantee a success of a dealer’s in-lane and online offerings and ensure Manheim sets realistic dealer expectations on selling cars.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the phone, online and at the Auction through planned contact and meetings, as well as feedback sessions regarding Auction and online use and services.
- Serve as initial contact for buyers and sellers.
- Maximize the number of transactions on OVE. Promote all listings onsite and offsite.
- Load inventory for dealers including no sales, transfer inventory from AutoTrader/others and vehicles with condition reports.
- Solicit inventory and offer additional services to all buyers (PSIs, recon, CRs).
- Identify sold units and facilitate transactions through completion to include but not limited to the following:
-Monitor notifications generated online (e.g., purchase confirmation).
-Confirm availability and location of vehicle (and title) at the time of sale.
-Generate and maintain required documentation for all transactions (e.g., Auction Bill of Sale, Gate Release).
- Work with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online and in-lane customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Walk vehicles for/with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value
- Reviews vehicles in sales line‐up, locates missing vehicles, and works with customers and operations to ensure that vehicles are prepared for sale (i.e., approval for repairs, frame checks, mileage, and VIN check).
- Coordinates with Recon shops to ensure that repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Works closely with vehicle check‐in and lot operations to ensure all work is completed on dealer vehicles (i.e., recon, inspections, details, etc.).
- Contacts inside support if units are pulled from the sale or online for work not being completed or mechanical issues so this can be communicated to the customer.
- Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea®, and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-FL-Daytona Beach-1305 Indian Lake Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Auto Auction Lot Quadrant Coordinator Daytona Beach, Florida