DFW Full Time Vehicle Check-In ClerkJob ID 182741 Date posted 02/13/2018 Location: Euless, Texas Apply
Manheim is now hiring in Dallas – Fort Worth!
On Site Hiring Event:
Wednesday, February 21st 2018 ● 1PM – 4PM
12101 Trinity Boulevard, Euless, TX 76040
Walk-ins welcome! Meet with Recruiters live and learn about part-time and full-time opportunities within Manheim! Can’t make the event? Apply online now
Perform initial administrative processing of vehicles being entered to the auction sale.
- Perform computer system data entry or voice relay data via headset of identification information on incoming vehicles via portable terminal
- Ensure that all proper identification stickers and labels are affixed to vehicle at entry point and take digital image of vehicle
- Direct vehicle transporters to appropriate car drop zone
- Report any transport damage to vehicle
- Follow all job related safety and health procedures
- Perform other work related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
- Basic computer skills
- 1 to 3 years auto auction and/or vehicle registration experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Euless-12101 Trinity Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing