DFW Part Time Promotions CoordinatorJob ID 182934 Date posted 02/12/2018 Location: Euless, Texas Apply
Manheim is now hiring in Dallas – Fort Worth!
On Site Hiring Event:
Wednesday, February 21st 2018 ● 1PM – 4PM
12101 Trinity Boulevard, Euless, TX 76040
Walk-ins welcome! Meet with Recruiters live and learn about part-time and full-time opportunities within Manheim! Can’t make the event? Apply online now
Non- transportation days: Work with the marketing department on dealer outreach call campaigns, on-site and in lane promotions, and inactive and new buyer initiatives.
- Observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques.
- Drive vehicles to and from the auction, the airports, and hotel locations as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service to dealer reps, account representatives, rental agents, etc.
- Comply with all jobs related safety and health procedures.
- Make weekly calls and record the nature of those calls as directed by the supervisor; call volume will fluctuate on a weekly basis.
- Assist the marketing department with on-site event set-up and tear down.
- Assist the marketing department with in-lane promotions during our sales events between the hours of transportation duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
- Previous Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Euless-12101 Trinity Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs