Vehicle Check-In Clerk IJob ID 189670 Date posted 06/12/2018 Location: Grove City, Ohio Apply
Perform initial administrative processing of vehicles being entered to the auction sale.
- Perform computer system data entry or voice relay data via headset of identification information on incoming vehicles via portable terminal
- Ensure that all proper identification stickers and labels are affixed to vehicle at entry point and take digital image of vehicle
- Direct vehicle transporters to appropriate car drop zone
- Report any transport damage to vehicle
- Follow all job related safety and health procedures
- Perform other work related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
- Basic computer skills
- 1 to 3 years auto auction and/or vehicle registration experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-OH-Grove City-3905 Jackson Pike
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Automotive Services
Cox Automotive is the leading source for buying and selling vehicles and our team members are connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. As a Mechanic, Technician, Inspector or Clerk, you’ll ensure the cars we present to our customers are in top condition.