Seattle Clerk-Dealer RegistrationJob ID 184086 Date posted 03/13/2018 Location: Kent, Washington Apply
- Process new dealer applications by obtaining the appropriate registration documents according to Auction policy, such as dealer license, registration and insurance, bank reference, tax ID number, etc.
- Maintain appropriate dealer files, updating items as needed.
- Obtain credit reports on new dealers as necessary; obtain references from affiliated Auctions; and verify dealer licenses by contacting the state DMV offices.
- Verify validity and status of dealer insurance records, as well as business address and phone numbers. Create dealer Auction ID cards and familiarize new dealers with appropriate Auction policies.
- Work on the dealer registration counter on sale day, registering new dealers, issuing bidder badges, updating dealer information, answering questions, and assisting customers.
- Load and/or update required dealer information into Auction Access System and the AS 400 by scanning dealer documents into the system, taking dealer photos, and providing them with an ID card.
- Work with the front office department to maintain titles and checks for dealers who have not provided required documentation and follow-up as needed.
- Handle dealer status problems, input dealer dollar limits, and coordinate with the collection department regarding new dealers placed on "cash status". Update weekly list for appropriate distribution.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 - 3 years Auction experience or 2 - 4 years dealership experience strongly preferred. Previous experience in sales support role desired.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-WA-Kent-19711 77th Ave S
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Seattle Part Time Data Entry Clerk Kent, Washington