Sr Client Solutions Executive - Grow - Wilmington / Myrtle BeachJob ID 189739 Date posted 06/13/2018 Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Apply
A remote field sales professional that will be the key point of contact for existing dealer clients within Inventory Solutions. Client Solutions Executives will travel to their clients places of business 4-5 days a week to develop relationships, introduce solutions selling, and provide Cox Automotive lead generation through consultation with a focus on transacting in-lane and digitally.
- Develop a sales strategy to retain and grow revenue streams from an assigned book of business across the Cox Automotive suite.
- Collaborate with team members in multiple departments at various auction locations and other Cox Automotive business units to ensure client service and client experience is constantly improving.
- Develop opportunities with assigned key accounts for other Cox Automotive Solutions groups and collaborate with the sales teams to close these opportunities.
- Collaborate with team members in marketing, promotions and EDP to explore growth opportunities for clients.
- Compensation will be based partially on attainment of monthly sales quotas and goals.
- Create value-added solutions based on process to help clients and Inventory Solutions transact constantly and exceed sales goals.
- Primary duty is to sell value-added solutions across Cox Automotive within the client within a designated book of business.
- Customarily and regularly work remotely with 80% travel to provide solutions-based selling to clients.
- Consultative Solutions sales approach at the client’s place of business.
- Knowledge and understanding of auction and Inventory Solutions top performers and under performers.
- Expertise in Inventory Solutions products and services.
- Expertise and general knowledge in Inventory Solutions operating locations.
- Expertise and knowledge of all Cox Automotive wholesale solutions in order to provide value-added selling opportunities.
- Ability to leverage Salesforce as a selling tool and as informational resource.
- Ability to consult and sell solutions for all Inventory Solutions and Cox Automotive Clients (i.e. Franchise, Wholesale, Independent etc.)
- Awareness and implementation of the Inventory Solutions Sales Cycle
- Self-starter comfortable working with minimal supervision in a variety of work environments (i.e. client location, auction environment)
Key Partners (Communication):
- Field Sales Reps
- Field Sales Managers
- Dealer Services Manager
- Inside Sales Reps
- Inside Sales Managers
- Dealer Services Coordinator
- General Managers, Assistant General Managers
- Inventory Solutions Partners (AIM, RMS, Ready Logistics, DealSheild
- Cox Automotive Finance, Retail, Media Solutions Groups (Next Gear, Deal Shield, Auction Genius, Autotrader, etc.…)
Daily Responsibilities “Day in the Life”:
- Engage clients on a daily basis to sell solutions based opportunities across Cox Automotive.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to identify client needs and opportunities and complete all open items/tasks to ensure information is up to date and transparent to all sales and operations members across the organization.
- Execute a daily/weekly/monthly Opportunity Management plan.
- Review e-mails and telephone messages for follow up and completion
- Ensure processes and communications with auction locations is being executed by clients and auction operating locations as expected.
- Ensure accurate billing and facilitate timely resolution of issues or disputes.
- Ensure clear accountability and communication lines for clients with auction operating locations.
- Dealer education “promote Best Practices”
- Sale ready – Selling Frontline Services
- Sales opportunities – Frontline services – CR’s, etc.…
- “Best Practice” opportunities and products and service up-sales
- Up-sell CR’s to those that did not sell - load onto OVE
- Attend Webinars/group calls as part of further education
- Continuing education and review of Inventory Solutions products/services to prepare demo’s as needed.
- Utilize Salesforce data to create targeted marketing plans that drive results
Education & Specialized Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices
- Skills in communication, customer service, and relationship building
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales and service
- Automotive, auction, wholesale internet sales / service experience preferred
- Experience in selling and servicing account list
- Proven track record of growing accounts from existing base
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea®, and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-SC-Myrtle Beach-Myrtle Beach Remote
Other Locations: Wilmington Remote,US,NC,,28401
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Unposting Date: 2018-06-24
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs