Detail TechnicianJob ID 182927 Date posted 02/12/2018 Location: Newburgh, New York Apply
Perform thorough cleaning and detailing of assigned vehicles prior to delivery to customer. May be assigned to assist in other shop areas as needed.
- Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
- Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
- Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
- Complete work order documentation
- Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
- Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
- Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic knowledge of auto detailing/paint application processes and associated repair procedures
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NY-Newburgh-2000 Dealer Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing