Omaha - Detail TechnicianLocation Omaha, Nebraska Job Number 1711985 Brand Manheim
Perform thorough cleaning and detailing of assigned vehicles prior to delivery to customer. May be assigned to assist in other shop areas as needed.
- Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
- Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
- Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
- Complete work order documentation
- Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
- Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
- Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic knowledge of auto detailing/paint application processes and associated repair procedures
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NE-Omaha-9201 S 144th St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing