Parts CoordinatorJob ID 1815731 Date posted 10/11/2018 Location: Orlando, Florida Apply
- Place orders for both collision center and auction paint and body repair shops.
- Receive parts in system.
- Check all received parts to ensure parts ordered are correct.
- Validate and communicate that correct parts were ordered in a timely manner.
- Return parts for credit.
- Match parts to correct invoices. Return invoices to front office daily.
- Order shop supplies including paint ordering and general shop labor supplies.
- Assist with inventory management and ensures that all shop equipment, supplies and tools are clean and working properly.
- Provide monthly inventory to accounting.
- Perform quality control checks on all work; notify immediate supervision of exceptional or unsatisfactory work or other factors hindering work accomplishment.
- Ensure customer expectations are met on all completed work.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management. May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Solid computer skills required.
- Effective communication skills and organizational skills required. Strong attention to detail and follow-through required.
- Experience in installing/ordering automotive parts preferred.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Mechanical aptitude with knowledge of bodywork, frame damage and minor mechanical repairs.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Ability to constantly enter and exit vehicles.
- Ability to lift 1 - 15 pounds (i.e., starters, alternators, A/C units, etc).
- Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando-9800 Bachman Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: 2018-10-18
About Automotive Services
Cox Automotive is the leading source for buying and selling vehicles and our team members are connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. As a Mechanic, Technician, Inspector or Clerk, you’ll ensure the cars we present to our customers are in top condition.