Supervisor Client Services, OperationsJob ID 188407 Date posted 05/17/2018 Location: Riverside, California Apply
This position supervises and directs the daily functions of the Commercial Accounts department and is responsible for maintaining positive relationship with Commercial Accounts customers, developing new business, and providing quality service.
• Schedule and supervise the sale preparation for commercial accounts ensuring that accurate vehicle and account information is obtained. Establish and maintain a good working relationship with commercial account representatives and their staff.
• Establish and maintain a close working relationship with major Factory and Fleet Lease operations, including major banks, etc.
• Schedule sale for commercial accounts after completion of the pre-sale reconditioning and required paperwork. Coordinate customer contact functions, such as redemptions, end of term lease, new car delivery and other customer inquiries.
• Supervise clerical staff to ensure paperwork is processed accurately and provided to the customer in a timely manner.
• Supervise the preparation of contracts, and pre- and post-sale reports as required by consignor. Follow up on aging vehicles and monitor and records their status until they are scheduled for sale.
• Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and vehicles are properly numbered for sale. Maintain post-sale paperwork and ensure records are complete.
• Monitor and make sure that changes to vehicles are posted timely and accurately and that vehicle records are maintain in compliance with contract requirements.
• Develop new commercial accounts through personal and phone contact with potential customers. Increase level of consignment with existing customers.
• Supervise and direct the work of commercial accounts staff by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Assist manager in counseling and disciplining employees, in evaluating employee job performance and conducting performance appraisals.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with Market Safety Manager in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
• Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
• Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 - 3 years experience in the automobile industry or the Auction business required.
• Strong communication and interaction skills required.
• Competent supervisory and excellent organizational skills required.
• Good computer and software knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 essential.
• Ability to work well with others and maintain focus and productivity under compressed deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail needed.
• Valid driver's License and good driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance, color, and depth perception.
• Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Moderate noise level. Occasional exposure to outdoor weather.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CA-Riverside-6446 Fremont St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Client Services Supervisor Riverside, California
- Riverside, CA -Client Engagement Spec II Riverside, California
- vAuto Performance Consultant Los Angeles, California, Sacramento, California, Santee, California, El Cajon, California, Rancho Santa Margarita, California, Fontana, California, Fresno, California, Anaheim, California, Goleta, California, Irvine, California, Brea, California, Lake Forest, California, Escondido, California, Chula Vista, California, Riverside, California, Rolling Hills Estates, California, San Diego, California, Oceanside, California, Spring Valley, California, Laguna Niguel, California, Santa Monica, California, Redwood City, California, Hayward, California, Aliso Viejo, California, Foothill Ranch, California, Santa Barbara, California, San Francisco, California, Manhattan Beach, California