Vehicle PhotographerJob ID 184741 Date posted 03/14/2018 Location: Slidell, Louisiana Apply
position is responsible for taking post recon, distribution center, InSight
OVE/Simulcast, and TRA photographs of vehicles as defined by Image Standards.
The Vehicle Photographer will include responsibility for Photo Booth processing
on the location.
- Capture and process electronic images of vehicles
- Upload all pictures associated with electronic condition reports (ECR) Verify the quality and accuracy of each image
- Maintain knowledge of Digital Quality Image (DQI) website
- Re-image or request re-imaging of any substandard images
- Process vehicles through the Photo Booth following available standard operating procedures (SOPs) if location is so equipped
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of experience in photography preferred
- Experience in digital and computer processing a plus
- Basic computer software skills are preferred
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-LA-Slidell-61077 Saint Tammany Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs