Inspector Entry LevelLocation Tolleson, Arizona Job Number 1712514 Brand Manheim
Conducts inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation.
- Conduct assessment of vehicle condition upon receipt noting any damage or repair required for frame, paint, engine, AC/heater operation, radio, navigation system, tires, etc.
- Prepare support documentation related to vehicle condition including vehicle identification data, condition description; repair costs estimates, photographs, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable labor rates, parts charges and manufacturer's updates; adhere to work instructions/procedures regarding inspections/documentation
- Conduct OVE courtesy walk around inspections
- Follow all applicable safety and health related procedures
- May be required to locate, start and move vehicles as directed
- Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- ASE certification or background in automotive repair, and cost estimating
- Knowledge ICAR Certifications preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required
- Basic computer software skills required
- Ability to multitask required
- Must be detail oriented
- General knowledge of automotive body and mechanical work preferred
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
- Previous body shop experience, mechanical experience, estimating experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tolleson-201 N 83rd Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing