Wichita Mobile Operations CoordinatorJob ID 180802 Date posted 01/12/2018 Location: Wichita, Kansas Apply
This position is responsible for controlling inventory of mobile units, supporting operations, setting the sale for mobile vehicles, and performing general operations support for mobile business.
- Properly check in vehicles, verify VIN, note mileage, special disclosures, missing parts, and highlight value added accessories.
- Verify stock stickers are accurate and placed in proper location on vehicle.
- Image vehicles according to customer account requirements.
- Set and Sticker units for sale.
- Ensure units start and cross the block during the sale.
- Complete administrative tasks including, but not limited to register dealers, communicated with office and credit collections, running dealer reports, and filing sale paperwork.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in salvage operations, vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat, and climb.
- Ability to lift 1-30lbs (light hand tools).
- Manual dexterity, repetitive motions tasks.
- Vision abilities include close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Exposure to outdoor elements, including extreme heat and cold. Moderate noise level.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita-9707 E Orme St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Program Manager Atlanta, Georgia
- Lot Operations Supervisor Anaheim, California
- Cincinnati Part Time Lot Operations Worker/Driver Hamilton, Ohio
- Baltimore Vehicle Check-In Clerk (Tues-Sat 2pm-10pm) Elkridge, Maryland