Production Operations Supervisor 10:00am - 6:30pmJob ID 1814788 Date posted 10/11/2018 Location: Wilmington, Ohio Apply
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and execution of daily duties, work flow and management of the department.
- Participates in the establishment of policies, procedures, reporting and tracking mechanisms that result in an efficient operation.
- Develop project requirement and implementation schedules in conjunction with operations team members.
- Maintain Service Level Agreements with Clients for all transactions.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures controls and objective metrics to facilitate accurate measurements of performance and service level reporting.
- Supervises, coaches, trains, and mentors and provides guidance and assistance to staff in order to meet business goals and objectives.
- Interview applicants and make recommendations to hire to human resources department.
- Participate in and make recommendations for employee recognition program.
- Provide disciplinary action in accordance with company policies.
- Work collaboratively with your peers to manage resources and enhance work process to meet overall service levels to the internal and external client groups.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures not to exclude safety and ergonomic training within the internal department.
- Prepare and administer performance feedback and quarterly check-ins.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Experience:
- Two (2) Years previous supervisory experience, preferably in a high-volume production and customer service environment in banking, insurance, mortgage or vehicle title administration preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to coach, motivate and instruct others in order to reach desired results in quality, production and accepted service levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- Possess problem solving and advanced decision making skills.
- Vehicle title management experience desired.
- Quality Six Sigma or Lean experience desired.
- Ability to adjust priorities as needed to support business requirements
- < 10% Travel
- High School diploma/GED preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-OH-Wilmington-3268 Progress Way
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: 2018-10-16
About Business Operations
Cox Automotive is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach makes buying, selling and shopping for cars more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved. Within our business operations function, you'll coordinate and organize the critical activities that support our business goals.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Document Agent I (Incoming Mail) Wilmington, Ohio
- Document Agent I (Release) Wilmington, Ohio
- Document Agent I (Release) Wilmington, Ohio
- Operations Supervisor - Swing Shift Title Maintenance Wilmington, Ohio