Manheim Promotions Coordinator Part TimeJob ID 182798 Date posted 02/12/2018 Location: Woods Cross, Utah Apply
This position is responsible for coordinating the production and implementation of planned promotions and advertising materials for the assigned location. Works closely with auction management including general management, dealer services manager to ensure development of promotions that serve location and consignor needs. Works with Area Marketing Manager to ensure that promotional efforts align with and support the broader strategy and needs of the market and company.
- In lieu of a promotions supervisor or manager, provide functional expertise in the area of Promotions.
- Work with auction leadership at assigned location and Area Marketing Manager to develop quarterly promotions plans that service the needs of location consignors and overall location goals, while aligning with quarterly plans for Key Accounts, business units, and the market.
- Partner with dealer services to drive and promote in-lane and online sales to buyers.
- Implement Key Account, business unit, market-specific and location promotions. Work in-lane promotions for commercial and dealer accounts. Ensure promotions are delivered on time and within budget.
- In partnership with location GM/AGM, develop and effectively manage advertising and promotional budget.
- Oversee execution of promotional activities to dealers and auction facilities including print, displays, and signage. Ensure that effective auction/lane signage and décor are in place for the location.
- Coordinate development of onsite signage/ads using provided templates when available, with direction from the Area Marketing Manager and assistance from the Regional Graphic Designer, as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date location information on company websites, including: contacts, sale information, and pre-sale and post sale lists. Ensure that an effective and approved social media presence is in place for the location.
- Work with auction leadership and Area Marketing Manager to develop a targeted e-mail plan.
- Work through the Area Marketing Manager to communicate key upcoming events and promotions at the location to the field sales team.
- Track giveaways and promotional item inventory. Ensure appropriate reporting of promotional item receipt to the finance department.
- Produce catalogs and run lists for sale inventory, using templates or required inserts when applicable.
- Make hotel reservations for dealers visiting the location. Track travel receipts and dealer transactional information to submit to the finance department for dealer reimbursement when applicable
- Participate in the location’s managers meeting as needed to share updates on promotions and concierge, if applicable.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in marketing or advertising preferred.
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or promotions and customer service experience required. Previous experience in the auto industry highly preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Good computer skills are essential, and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is a plus. Knowledge of MS Office products required, and layout/design software preferred.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, color and depth perception.
- Working in an office environment requires medium strength and incumbent must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license and other duties may be required as assigned by management, which may include the ability to drive vehicles outside or through an auction sale with standard and automatic transmission vehicles where high noise levels may be generated.
- Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-UT-Woods Cross-1650 West 500 South
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs